Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Bachelorette Season 6, Meet the Bachelors

ABC's The Bachelorette Season 6 brings us Ali Fedotowsky, the perky blonde who left The Bachelor and pilot Jake Pavelka last season on The Bachelor because she was afraid she’d lose her awesome job at Facebook.


Now she says she has rearranged her priorities. “I gave up my job. I gave up my apartment. I gave up everything,” says Ali on the show’s premiere episode of The Bachelorette. So who are the guys she is pinning her hopes on? We found out in Episode One where the 25 guys said hello to Ali for the first time, but only 17 walked away with a coveted rose and place in the house. says Ali.


Meet the bachelors who jockeyed for a spot in Ali’s heart this first night:

Chris H., 27, Vancouver, Canada, real estate developer. Would it surprise anyone to know that Chris H. plays hockey? According to the official ABC Bachelorette Web site, his favorite book is Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People. Rose!


Chris L., 32, Cape Cod, MS, landscaper. Chris is another one with a sad story, but also a story of fortitude. He was a high school math teacher in the New York City school system when his mother fell ill. He moved back home to take care of her. “I would have been kicking myself for the rest of my life. Life is so fleeting, so short. Love is the only reality.” During his one-on-one time, he talked to Ali about his mom but didn’t tell her that his mother had recently died. Rose!


For the full article, click on this Associated Content link




No comments:

Post a Comment